No products in the cart.
Showing 1–12 of 121 results
1. The action of consenting to receive or undertake something offered
2. The action or process of being received as adequate or suitable
Seeing the good in life. Freely expressing gratitude.
Knowledge or perception of a situation or fact
An even distribution of weight enabling someone or something to remain upright and steady
Forming an essential foundation or starting point
:) Be BRAVE:
1. Ready to face and endure danger or pain; showing courage
2. Endure or face (unpleasant conditions or behavior) without showing fear
A sense of wonder and reverence for the harmony, colour, and loveliness of the world. Calling on our creativity to add to the beauty in the world.
I offer this pattern for FREE, to the left, which is supported by ads, or you can purchase the ad-free PDF.
The feeling of fitting in
1. Not showing or feeling nervousness, anger, or other emotions.
2. the absence of violent or confrontational activity within a place or group.
3. make (someone) tranquil and quiet; soothe.